Kohler is one of the best toilet manufacturers in the world and it is popularly known for its best flushing system. Kohler Corbelle is one of the best Kohler toilet brands. This two-piece toilet has elongated bowl, skirted design and a comfortable height. It is also both ADA and water sense certified.
Moreover, this sleek and elegant toilet is very easy to install and can easily blend with all the modern bathrooms decors. The best thing about this toilet is that the flushing system is so powerful and clears all the waste with just a single flush. Read through this Kohler Corbelle toilet review to know whether this is the right toilet for you.
- Flushing System
One of the features that makes this toilet to stand out among other toilets, is its powerful flushing system. It provides a 360 degrees flush technology that clears all the content in the bowl with just a single flush and keeps the bowl cleaner for a long time. Moreover, the toilet only uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush hence you will save greatly on water bills while using this toilet. It also has a self-cleaning system that ensures the toilet remains clean after every flush by dispensing the cleaning solution.
- Toilet design
This Kohler Corbelle toilet has an outstanding design that makes it comfortable for all users to use. It has a comfortable height that makes it easier for both the old and disabled to comfortably sit or stand. Moreover, its elongated designs leave more sitting space. The toilet has its chrome trip lever on the left side of the toilet. The base of this toilet is thick and has a smooth skirted design making it very easy to clean and maintain. Lastly, this two-piece toilet also has hidden trap way and it is very durable.
Another feature that you are likely to enjoy if you buy this toilet is its ease of installation. The installation process of this toilet is very simple, you can do it by yourself. This Kohler Corbelle toilet has its own patented ready lock system from Kohler that saves time. Besides, the skirted trap way easily fits to the flange of the toilet and you don’t have to drill any holes. The only challenge you are likely to face, is that the toilet is very heavy therefore you may need an extra manpower to lift it into place.
Last but not least, this Kohler corbel toilet comes with one-year unlimited warranty and a 90-day money-back guarantee. Although the warranty period is limited, it does not really reflect the quality of the toilet. It only helps in covering the buyers, because the toilet may sometimes arrive broken or with cracked tanks. In such instances the manufacturers will easily replace the toilet at no extra cost in case of any defect before the end of the warranty period.
- The toilet is very durable since it’s made from a sturdy material known as vitreous china.
- It is very easy to install since it has a patented Ready lock installation system.
- The toilet is very sleek and stylish.
- It has a comfortable height for different users to comfortably sit and stand there for its ADA compliant.
- It is very easy to clean and to maintain since it is a two piece toilet and has a skirted design.
- Has an outstanding flushing system.
- Comes with one year warranty.
- Only uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush EPA water sense certified.
- The elongated bowl design gives additional room and comfort.
- The toilet seat and the cleaning solution are purchased separately.
- The flush handle produces screeching sound during use.