Nothing wakes you up better in the morning than an invigorating shower with fast dropping droplets that rush through your body, awakening you, and nothing soothes you better after a long day at work than a comforting shower with the water droplets cascading soothingly down your body and relaxing every nerve that experiences their touch.
Yes, shower systems play a huge role in our daily predispositions and also in our relaxation, and with many homeowners wanting to step up their bathroom decor game, a suitable shower system is a perfect way to do that.
This 7 best shower system piece is here to enlighten you a little bit more on what the market has to offer and also to answer the question of what to find in one.
Top 3 Recommendations
- Best Overall – Blue Ocean 52″ Aluminum SPA392M Shower Panel Tower
- Best full-on – ELLO&ALLO EPS Stainless Steel Shower System
- 1 The 7 Best Shower Systems for You in 2022
- 1.1 1. Blue Ocean 52″ Aluminum SPA392M Shower Panel Tower – Best Choice
- 1.2 2. PULSE ShowerSpas 1011-III-CH Kauai III Shower System – Best Easy Installation
- 1.3 3. ELLO&ALLO EPS Stainless Steel Panel Tower – Best Futuristic System
- 1.4 4. SR SUN RISE SRSH-F5043 Bathroom System – Best Rain Shower
- 1.5 5. HIMK Shower System with Shower Faucets Sets Complete – Best Full Set
- 1.6 6. GABRYLLY Shower System Shower Faucet – Best Aesthetically Pleasing Design
- 1.7 7. STARBATH Shower System – Best Easy Operation
- 2 Buying Guide
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Final Thoughts
The 7 Best Shower Systems for You in 2022
1. Blue Ocean 52″ Aluminum SPA392M Shower Panel Tower – Best Choice
Occupying the topmost position is Blue Ocean SPA392M, which features so many things that there is no argument as to it being the best.
First off, 52 x 10 x 3.5 inches shower system material composition is aluminum alloy with a chrome-plated brass hose for lightweight and durable use.
Asides from that, the shower panel tower includes a rainfall showerhead, and a handheld shower-head, a tub spout, 8 adjustable body nozzles, and an LED display center equipped for a temperature display.
Plus, the hot and cold water hose can be directly connected to the water pipe and with regards to pressure, all functions work independently to ensure proper pressure.
- Stylish mirror-like surface
- Features a temperature display
- Corrosion-resistant and durable material
- Easy flat wall installation
- Often has water leakage issues
- Shower head and jet spray cannot be used at once
2. PULSE ShowerSpas 1011-III-CH Kauai III Shower System – Best Easy Installation
Hoping to spend as little time as possible with installation, the PULSE ShowerSpas 1011-III-CH Kauai III is the perfect choice for you with a 30-mins easy installation feature.
PULSE ShowerSpas is a polished chrome system designed to utilize the existing mixing valve without drilling to make set-up much easier.
The surface-mounted and pre-plumbed system features an 8-inch rainfall shower head with soft tips for clearing mineral build-up, a 5-function hand shower with a 59-inch stainless steel hose. It also includes a brass slide bar, a soap dish, a diverter, and a shower arm.
The system features a spray straight technology that allows you to rub clean soft tips, plus you can use the shower head and handheld shower separately or together.
- Easy installation
- Features soft nozzles
- A multi-functional unit with handheld showerhead
- Available in different finishes
- Issues with reduced pressure
3. ELLO&ALLO EPS Stainless Steel Panel Tower – Best Futuristic System
Yes, there are systems and there are the big gun systems in which the Ello & Allo EPS falls in thanks to it’s more than versatile functionality scale.
Made from a durable and powerful combination of ABS, brass, and stainless steel, the black 55.11 x 18.3 x 8 inches luxury shower system panel includes a built-in LED temperature display, an LED overhead showerhead with rain head, body jets(adjustable), a tub spout, and a multi-function handheld shower wand.
Also, multi-outlet switches control multiple combination water effects like waterfall showers that function with 4 adjustable jet nozzles for a power mist massage and 3-setting handheld shower fixtures for a complete relaxing shower experience.
Plus, you can turn 2 of the functions on at the same time for added functionality and includes standard installation accessories.
- Luxurious and modern design
- Features 6 modes of functionality
- Easy to use high-end technology
- Durable construction
- The temperature indicator is often inaccurate
- Not easy to install
4. SR SUN RISE SRSH-F5043 Bathroom System – Best Rain Shower
The SR SUN RISE SRSH-F5043 puts the rain in the rainfall designed optimally for the best rainfall shower experience.
The entire model is adorned with a 10 layer polished chrome-plated finish and operates with air energy technology for consistent, powerful rain shower capacity and full body spray.
Also, the product includes a 10 inch 304 steel rainfall shower head; the model also features an L-styled handheld shower, a solid brass mixer valve, a shower arm, shower hose, and concealed shower bracket holder.
Not to forget that the model comes with a pressure balance valve to monitor the pressure and prevent sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure.
- Powerful rain head
- Designed for smooth changes in water temperature
- Sleek and modern look
- Durable material construction
- Difficult installation
5. HIMK Shower System with Shower Faucets Sets Complete – Best Full Set
HIMK offers you a full high-quality system consisting of a 10-inch rainfall shower head, a 5-setting handheld shower combo set, a shower faucet, a shower head system with a valve trim and a rough-in valve.
The entire set is made of high-quality material that is certified anti-scalding with UPC certified pressure balance to prevent burns and sudden changes in pressure.
Plus, it is an easy to install set with convenient spray settings and a leak-resistant body.
- Complete shower set
- High-grade material construction
- Full coverage rain showerhead
- Good safety details
- Can only use one feature at a time
6. GABRYLLY Shower System Shower Faucet – Best Aesthetically Pleasing Design
Want some aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and well-fitting shower heads into your bathroom? Then consider the GABRYLLY system.
A beautifully designed brass material construction model with a matte black finish that comprises a 3-function handheld shower wand, with a single function 8-inch rainfall shower head, a valve trim, shower elbow and arm, and a shower rail.
Fitted with pressure balancing valve cartridge adjusting pressure for flow control to avoid sudden changes in hot to cold water flow.
- An elegant system that complements any decor
- Balanced check on the pressure for adequate output
- Easily installed
- ●No diverter piece included
7. STARBATH Shower System – Best Easy Operation
The STARBATH shower model allows you a much more flexible and easy control than most models, and this makes it even more desirable.
With a single lever design, you can easily control both flow and temperature that function in a variety of ways considering that it is a 3-function pressure balance shower valve for the rain shower head, hand shower, and tub.
The rain shower headset comprises a 10-inch steel square shower head, a Brass handheld shower head, a 16-inch brass arm, a 1.5M steel shower hose, a brass shower holder, a brass shower mixer control valve, and a spout, all elegant finished with a brushed nickel finish.
And to top it all up, the STARBATH customer service is great and always available to help.
- Easy operation with a simple lever control
- High-quality construction
- Three functional system type
- Often leaks
- Noisy water sounds in the pipes
Shower system types
When it comes to shower system types, you have the luxury of choosing a fixed shower head system/top-mounted shower head, a handheld shower head, or a standard wall-mount shower head/full body shower system.
- The fixed shower head or fixed rain shower head is the one installed in the ceiling of the shower area. The type gives both a uniquely stylish and contemporary look to your bathroom and shower stall.
- The handheld shower heads in turn have wall-mounted bases but feature a hand shower. The handheld shower head is a great choice as it allows users to target specific body parts and often comes equipped with turbo massage body jets or spray patterns for extra relaxation.
- The standard wall-mounted or full body shower head is the one fixed to the wall that offers a full-body coverage. It often features an overhead shower head, handheld shower head/hose as well as body jets for pulsating massage or gentle shower options.
As a system that is constantly in contact with water, you’ll need tough material construction. For that, the best shower system material constructions are brass, stainless steel, or plastic. The stainless steel makes it more durable, resistant to corrosion, scratch, and rust, while plastic often has a very limited lifespan.
These materials often don finishes with brushed nickel finish, oil-rubbed bronze, polished chrome finish, or antique brass for a more appealing and lasting look.
Flow rate adjustment
One of the beauties of a shower system is the ability to adjust the water flow rate. Luckily for you, these systems have a variety of flow rate adjustments. The handheld shower head alongside the multi-jetted systems offers several flow rates, with the multi-jetted allowing for body nozzle adjustment.
The flow rate and water pressure of your system are closely related as it is the rate at which the water flows through the pipes that determine the proper water pressure.
Many systems are designed to function on low flow with highly capable pressure valves for increased pressure and shower heads are restricted to perform to a maximum flow of 2.5 gallons per minute.
Whether you are fixing a new shower system or upgrading the existing shower, an easy installation goes a long way.
The good news is that there are shower systems that are designed to fit into your already existing shower plumbing system with ease. At the same time, if you are starting on a clean slate, you have the luxury to choose the kind of shower system you want to fit into the bathroom décor and won’t stress you throughout the process and won’t cost you much if you are looking at it from the money aspect.
Who makes pulse shower systems?
The Pulse shower systems are made by the PULSE ShowerSpas manufacturing company, which manufactures its products in China and Mexico with an assembly of special units in America and with its systems and accessories being designed at the headquarters office in Watsonville, California.
Are shower panels a good idea?
YES! The shower panel system is a good idea, especially for bathing as well as for making the bathroom look classy and elegant.
As a fit-all kind of shower system, the panel can be fitted into any bathroom size and always gives the bathroom a beautiful look, not to talk about its functionality.
Which shower system is best?
Considering the fact that their variety of good and great shower systems in the market is beyond countable, based on this piece, the best choice would be the Blue Ocean SPA392M shower panel.
Considering its durable construction, unique configuration and design, and top-notch functionality with its 8 massage nozzles, there is no doubt as to why it is the best.
The perfect shower system will not just accentuate your bathroom looks but function as the ultimate relaxation tool for your everyday use. It basically allows you to enjoy a daily walk-in spa experience at the comfort of your home.
Sure, there are many out there to choose from, but with the listed best shower systems here, making the right choice for your home would be a breeze and stress-free activity.