Bathroom sink choices are vast and cover a wide range of styles and installation types. It’s hard to know what is the best bathroom sink brand with so many options available. We’ve shared some product reviews to help you decide which brand and sink you like the most.
- 1 Best Bathroom Sinks Reviewed
- 1.1 1. Kingo Home Above Counter Porcelain Vessel Sink, White
- 1.2 2. Nantucket Sinks Rectangle Ceramic Undermount Vanity Sink, White
- 1.3 3. VCCUCINE Rectangle Above Counter Ceramic Vessel Vanity Sink
- 1.4 4. Aweson Rectangular 16-Inch by 12-Inch Ceramic Vessel Sink
- 1.5 5. Ufaucet Modern Porcelain Above Counter Ceramic Vessel Sink, White
- 1.6 6. Puluomis Bathroom Vanity Vessel Sink with Faucet, Brown
- 1.7 7. Kohler Caxton Oval Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow Drain, White
- 1.8 8. Kohler Archer Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow Drain, White
- 1.9 9. VCCUCINE White Square Above Counter Porcelain Vessel Sink
- 1.10 10. Walcut Wall-Mount Rectangle Corner Sink and Chrome Faucet Combo
- 2 Buying Guide
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Conclusion
Best Bathroom Sinks Reviewed
1. Kingo Home Above Counter Porcelain Vessel Sink, White
This is an above counter vessel sink with an oval shape which offers a simple yet elegant style for your bathroom. The sink has a non-porous, glossy finish that is highly durable and scratch-resistant. This sink is the perfect choice for granite countertops.
The center drain location provides the best and most efficient draining capability. There is no faucet hole in this basin, therefore a counter-mounted faucet is required for this basin sink. Although the faucet and pop-up drain are not included, you have many options to choose from to complement your new vessel sink.
- Above counter vessel sink
- Oval shape
- Non-porous, glossy finish
- Center drain location
- Pop-up drain and faucet are not included
2. Nantucket Sinks Rectangle Ceramic Undermount Vanity Sink, White
This undermount vanity sink has a rectangular shape and measures 16-inches by 11-inches. The sink mounts below the vanity or cabinet so that the rim of the sink is completely concealed.
The sink fits in a 21-inch minimum cabinet base and has sloped sides with a flat bottom for maximum draining capability. The depth of the bowl at the drain hole is 7.375 inches and there is an overflow hole towards the top of the sink. You don’t have to worry about water spilling over the top of the sink and ruining your bathroom floors!
- Undermount vanity sink
- Fits a minimum of 21-inch cabinet base
- Sloped sides
- Flat bottom
- 7.375-inch depth
- Pre-packaged template does not match sink dimensions
3. VCCUCINE Rectangle Above Counter Ceramic Vessel Vanity Sink
This sleek and elegant rectangle vessel sink will elevate your bathroom to a whole new level! The sink is installed above the countertop and is made of durable and smooth ceramic. The high-gloss finish is easy to maintain and clean.
The sink features a 1 ¾-inch drain hole in the center of the vessel. It requires a pop-up drain, which must be purchased separately. The sink measures 18.9-inches wide and is just over 5-inches tall.
If you want a new look for your bathroom vanity, this sink is the perfect choice. It will blend in well with your other bathroom fixtures!
- Rectangle above counter sink
- 1 ¾-inch drain hole
- 18.9-inches wide
- 5-inches tall
- Does not include pop-up drain
- No overflow hole
4. Aweson Rectangular 16-Inch by 12-Inch Ceramic Vessel Sink
This is a premium high-quality ceramic sink that is installed on top of your vanity or countertop. It measures about 16-inches by 12-inches and is 4 ¾-inches deep. The center drain hole and sloped sides help ensure you do not have any pooling water at the bottom of the vessel.
The sink is very lightweight and is easy to install. The high-gloss finish on the interior of the vessel bowl ensures you don’t have any unsightly stains or mold stuck on the surface.
If you are looking for a simple bathroom sink upgrade, look no further!
- 16-inches x 12-inches
- 4 ¾-inch height
- Center drain hole
- Sloped sides
- No overflow hole
- Pop-up drain must be purchased separately
5. Ufaucet Modern Porcelain Above Counter Ceramic Vessel Sink, White
This European inspired sink design will transform your bathroom into a spa-like oasis. It has a 1 ¾-inch center drain hole with sloped sides and slightly graded bottom to ensure water does not pool near the drain.
The sink is made of premium quality ceramic, which has been glazed and double-fired for durability. The smooth high-gloss coating is stain-resistant, which makes it very easy to clean.
Measuring about 19-inches wide, you will have plenty of room in this sink to wash your hands and take care of your daily routines. If you need a sink for quartz countertops, this is a perfect choice!
- Large 19-inch width
- 1 ¾-inch center drain hole
- Premium ceramic material
- Glazed and double-fired for durability
- Does not have an overflow hole
- The sink is fairly shallow
6. Puluomis Bathroom Vanity Vessel Sink with Faucet, Brown
This is a beautiful and elegant vessel sink made from high-quality thick tempered glass. The surface is scratch-resistant, so you can be assured that it will retain its glossy shine for a long time.
The glass has an artificial hand-painted pattern with varying shades of brown and beige. It comes with a pop-up drain and an ORB faucet, all in an oil-rubbed bronze finish.
This modern and stylishly designed sink will immediately transform any bathroom into an upscale luxury oasis. You will love how well it complements your bathroom decor!
- 0.5mm thick tempered glass
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Oil-rubbed bronze pop-up drain and faucet
- 16.5-inch diameter bowl
- Exterior of the bowl is a rough black paint
7. Kohler Caxton Oval Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow Drain, White
This oval basin from Kohler is made of vitreous china for long-lasting beauty and durability. It is about 15-inches in diameter and includes an overflow drain to ensure you don’t get water spilling onto your floor!
This sink does not have faucet holes, therefore it requires a wall-mount or counter-mount faucet. The sink is designed to be installed as an undermount sink, which allows it to integrate seamlessly with your bathroom cabinet or vanity.
This sink will greatly enhance your bathroom and complement your existing decor. If you need a simple undermount basin for your bathroom upgrade, the Kohler Caxton is the right choice!
- Oval basin for undermount installation
- 15.25-inches in diameter
- Overflow drain
- Vitreous china
- Does not include the cabinet template to match the sink
8. Kohler Archer Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow Drain, White
The Archer undermount sink from Kohler has a sleek rectangular design with beveled edges. It is designed as an undermount sink so it can seamlessly integrate with your bathroom fixtures.
This is a wide sink measuring at 22-inches wide and 8.9-inches tall, which gives you plenty of space for washing your hands, shaving or even washing your hair! This sink requires a wall-mounted or counter-mounted faucet, but it does include an overflow drain to help protect your floors.
This sink will blend in nicely with your existing bathroom decor. With a 1-year limited warranty, you can buy this sink with peace of mind that all issues will be resolved.
- Rectangle shape
- Beveled edges
- Undermount installation
- 22-inches wide
- The shape of the bowl causes water to pool by the drain
9. VCCUCINE White Square Above Counter Porcelain Vessel Sink
This is a classy above counter sink that will bring clean edges and symmetry to your bathroom. There is a 1 ¾-inch drain in the center of the basin which requires a pop-up drain. The sink is designed to be installed above the counter or on top of a vanity.
Since there are no holes for faucets, you can choose a wall-mounted or counter-mounted faucet to complete your spa-like bathroom. This sink is a budget-friendly option for raising the bar in your bathroom. You will love how well it blends in with the rest of your decor!
- Above counter installation
- Square basin sink
- Center drain
- Water pools around the edge of the drain
10. Walcut Wall-Mount Rectangle Corner Sink and Chrome Faucet Combo
This sink is the perfect solution for a small bathroom or powder room. The sink fits snuggly into a corner and features a tall chrome faucet, which is perfect even for face washing!
This is a wall-mounted sink which has a polished surface that is resistant to household temperature changes. The sink is easy to clean and features a chrome pop-up drain to match the faucet. The modern and stylish design of this bathroom sink will fit in perfectly with any bathroom decor.
- Corner sink
- Wall-mount installation
- Chrome faucet and pop-up drain
- Rectangle shape
- Sink is very small
- No easy way to conceal pipes under the sink
When it comes to choosing an appropriate sink for your bathroom, it can be difficult to determine which one will fit your needs the best. Here are some features and items to consider before you make your decision.
There are many types of bathroom sinks that you can choose from. Each type has its own unique look that sets it apart from others. Here are a few types to consider.
- Undermount sinks are installed underneath a countertop and have a recessed rim.
- Pedestal sinks are supported by a small column that the sink sits on.
- Vessel sinks are also called above counter sinks. These sinks sit on top of a countertop or vanity.
- Wall-mounted sinks are installed directly against the wall. They are supported by the wall itself and do not have a cabinet or pedestal beneath them.
Once you know what type of sink installation you would like to get, you are ready to determine the size that you need. Be sure you measure the space where your sink will be installed so that you can get the appropriate sized sink for the space. If you have a large countertop area, you should get a sink that complements that space well.
Are you worried that your sink will overflow onto your bathroom floor? If so, then you should be sure to get a sink that has an overflow drain. This is a small drain built into the sink that ensures water that reaches the brim of the sink does not flow out of the sink. Instead, the water flows down the overflow drain, which is connected directly to the plumbing waste pipe below the sink.
If Are you are upgrading your bathroom with a sleek sink, you want to be sure you have a faucet that is complementary to your sink. Some sinks do not come with faucet holes. Instead, the faucet must be mounted directly to the wall or to the countertop.
Before you choose a specific sink, be sure you know what is included in the package. If the sink does not include a faucet, you want to pick one that you can install at the same time you are installing the sink.
Frequently Asked Questions
doubts you have about smart toilets.
What Is The Best Drain Cleaner For Bathroom Sinks?
There are many drain cleaner products available on the market. If you have newer pipes in your home, you can use something like Drano Max Gel to clear up your clogs. If you have older pipes in your home, stay away from the chemical cleaners and use something more home-based.
How To Remove Burn Marks From Plastic Bathroom Sinks?
The best way to remove burn marks is to pour 1 teaspoon of dish soap directly on the burn mark. Let it sit for a couple of minutes and then scrub it with a damp scrubber sponge. This should lift the discoloration from the sink surface.
Where To Buy Bathroom Sinks?
You can buy bathroom sinks at any home improvement or plumbing store. There are many sites online that sell a variety of sink brands and products. Some of these sites offer free shipping if you spend over a specific amount of money!
Whether you are remodeling an existing bathroom or building a brand new one, you want to be sure you have a bathroom sink that effectively sets off your bathroom space! This article has shared with you some of the best bathroom sinks to buy. These reviews and the buying guide gives you everything you need to make your final bathroom sink choice!